Penne Alfredo Con Tuna and Mushroom




My Mom took home loads of pasta last holiday. So, I need to cook it or else it will just go to waste. I think on the three of us siblings, I'm the only one who's interested in cooking. That's why I'm the chef of the house I own the kitchen and my younger sister's place is the sink. Haha! Going back, is your apron ready? Let's go and cook now!

Ingredients:


500 grams Penne Pasta
2 tbsp margarine
2 cloves garlic, chopped
3 can spicy tuna (remove oil)
1 beef broth cubes (dissolved in a cup of water)
1 can mushroom with stems and pieces
500 ml cooking cream
Salt and pepper 
Parmesan cheese




                              Procedure:

1. Cook pasta according to packaging directions. Set aside.
2. In a large pan, heat margarine then sauté garlic. After that, add tuna and mushroom. 
3. Once cooked, put in cooking cream and a cup of water with dissolved beef broth cubes. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Combine the pasta and sauce. Mix until the sauce becomes creamy.
5.  Serve and don't forget to sprinkle parmesan cheese on top. 


Yummy! I didn't know that this food is heavy. So be mindful when you get a serving, you'll easily get full. Happy eating! 

Comments

  1. Sarap nito ah....try ko din lutuin- Bless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo Ate Bless...para sakin Mas masarap yung maraming cream tsaka parmesan cheese. 😝😝😍

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hickory Baby Back Ribs Recipe

Jamon de Bola con Piña Recipe

Turbo Baked Cheesy Tortiglioni Macaroni