A Review: Las Palmas De San Jose | Tuguegarao City, Cagayan



Tuguegarao City is one of the hottest place in the Philippines. So, having staycation in a hotel or resort nearby is a brilliant way to spend the day relaxing, bonding with your family and escape from stress and your daily life routine. That's why I've decided to book a room in LAS PALMAS DE SAN JOSE. Here's a review for them:

One of the hotel's car service

1. Location 💓💓💓💓

If you wanted to have a peace of mind and get away from the busy and polluted city centre of Tuguegarao, this is the best place to go. The hotel is located at #20 St Anne Street, San Jose Village, Atulayan Sur, Tuguegarao City, Cagayan. It's a bit far from the main road so it would be best if you bring your own car. However, you can request to the hotel directly if they can pick you up and they will provide a shuttle service. That's absolutely a big plus!

Hotel façade

2. Reservations & Check-in 💓💓


I tried to book a Matrimonial room through their website . Unfortunately, I didn't get any reply or even an acknowledgement that my booking is confirmed. After a few days, I personally went to the hotel to check if my booking was done. And as what I am expecting... It really isn't confirmed. Moving on, I requested to be booked on my specific dates and asked to please make sure that we'll have a confirmed room to stay.
The day came, I checked-in with the front desk and Whew! Thank goodness the room is reserved for us. So, the crew gave me the keys and JUST POINTED OUT the building where the room is. I was like, "Where?" so that she will lead me to our room. But to my dismay, she just pointed it out again. Okayyy, so I just have to find it by myself!


A queen-size bed

4. Rooms 💓💓💓💓💓

I finally found the room and I must say that it's spotless and perfectly clean. Our matrimonial room is 15 square meters with a queen size bed that can accommodate up to two guests. Good thing our 2-year-old Yuri is still free. Here are the other room inclusions:

Flat screen and Cable TV

Hot and cold shower

Towels and toiletries

The room is also air conditioned and of course have 🆓 Wifi! Sadly, they don't have a hair dryer which is essential for us girls.


Hotel's Al Fresco Dining


3. Food & Restaurant 💓💓💓💓

Las Palmas De San Jose also offers Al Fresco dining. They have a complete set of menu  that you can order and with a fair price. They serve generously and undoubtedly tasty dishes.

Our breakfast

The room rate already includes breakfast which is great! So we would have energy to burn before having a morning dip in the pool. I must commend their room service though. I asked for our breakfast to be served at 7:30AM and they delivered our food 5 minutes early. But they forgot the condiments. 😅

Function Hall

5. Value for money💓💓💓💓

Overall, Las Palmas De San Jose is a pleasant hotel. They were able to satisfy our needs and somehow met our expectations. I just hope next time the hotel crew will not only greet foreigner guests but also locals like us. We had a quality sleep and we we're delighted with our entire experience at Las Palmas De San Jose. Ciao!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hickory Baby Back Ribs Recipe

Jamon de Bola con Piña Recipe

Turbo Baked Cheesy Tortiglioni Macaroni