A Review of Dreamwave Hotel Ilagan: Our Refuge From a Super Typhoon Nightmare




        Before anything else, I want to thank God that we're still alive. It's the province' first time to experience a typhoon with a signal number 5 category. We were able to make it thru if not of this hotel. When I learned that the eye of the storm will pass thru Cagayan Valley, I already made a room reservation for my family. I'm with my Papa, Mama and my 1 year-old daughter. I don't want to risk our lives so I made this decision to evacuate and leave our beloved home before it's too late. Besides, we have two cars to save because our place is prone to flooding.



You will be greeted by this colorful Koi fishes once you enter the hotel.


Inside, you'll see furnitures carefully upholstered to perfection.

They've got huge couches where you can relax while waiting for your time to check in.

And they've got this comfortable chair made with wires. What an artistic creation, right?


What do you think of this large cozy couch backed up with different frames of art pieces?

Rooms here are so advanced! You only need a card to have access and you can use the same thing to have electric power.


So, this is our room. It's a Deluxe room which is good for three adults plus a kid. It has an ultra soft king sized bed and pillows that'll give you a good night sleep. But in our case, we weren't able to get one due to the inclement weather.

This couch is my Papa's favorite spot where he can snuggle and watch TV. I know, yeahh, I  absolutely love the giant mirror too! 😄

One of the amenities too.


Here's the bathroom complete with toiletries and dental kit.


Apparently, this hotel was able to exceed my expectations when it comes to amenities. However, I think their best asset is their employees because they went way and beyond to serve all the guest who would like to checkin to have a better shelter from the raging typhoon. Let me show you the aftermath of the storm:

 
The hotels façade where the fishes lived. Don't worry they're still alive despite what happened.

With all the debris around, I'm thankful that my car didnt have any scratch except that the conduction sticker was taken by Lawin. 😣

Hope the hotel will be able to cope up soon. Definitely wanna stay here again. Thanks for having us!


Hotel Info
Address: Pan Philippine Highway, Alibagu, Ilagan City, Isabela 3300
Contact No: +63905-399-2897


To GOD be the Glory!
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hickory Baby Back Ribs Recipe

Jamon de Bola con Piña Recipe

Turbo Baked Cheesy Tortiglioni Macaroni